We’re glad you found us!
If you’re looking for an internationally active, adaptable, owner-managed agency to support you in all tasks related to communication with customers, journalists, multipliers or associations, then you’ve come to the right place.
With convincing communications strategies and successful press work, our company has sparked enthusiasm among companies in Germany and abroad since 1999. We serve as external colleagues who passionately and intelligently devote our hearts and minds to your success. We provide content for all digital channels, but we always also keep a close eye on classical and important online and print media.
Based on your specific objectives, we design custom-tailored PR concepts for your company or your products in the B2B or B2C area. We specialize in themes related to IT, IT security, food, lifestyle, and online. We see ourselves as your expanded PR and press department.
We have decades of experience with media and multipliers, with whom we cultivate the best contacts. We pursue an objective and proactive approach to consulting, so we also think ahead to assure interdisciplinary coordination of our communications measures, e.g. trade fairs or special events.
At our headquarters in Grünwald (near Munich, Germany), eleven communications professionals work wholeheartedly and passionately for large and small businesses from around the world. Kafka Kommunikation also participates in a longstanding global network of partner agencies.
News @Kafka Kommunikation
Follow our tweets
- 11.10.2019 RT @Venafi: How much damage can be done in 27 months? A recently discovered breach raises questions about how long a TLS certificate lifes…
- 11.10.2019 RT @netzpalaver: Online-Shopping von Magecart erneut kompromittiert Die Zscaler-ThreatLabZ entdeckten einen Anstieg an Online-Shops, dene…
- 11.10.2019 RT @netzpalaver: #OSPA zeichnet Christine Kipke vom #SecurityAwareness-Spezialisten @KnowBe4 zur herausragenden weiblichen #Sicherheitsexpe…
- 11.10.2019 RT @SecTank: Airlock gewinnt IT-Security Award für IAM - https://t.co/mdgUkgr2LU https://t.co/OhpU3VMUFA
- 11.10.2019 die it-sa ist fast vorbei: Stephan von Gündell-Krohne Sales Director, DACH bei @Forescout zieht #fazit @bexleyt… https://t.co/v4kqCnJOFU
- 11.10.2019 RT @SecTank: Thales: Unternehmen schützen Daten in der Cloud nur unzureichend - https://t.co/47XcbWRdPZ https://t.co/A3j4ia1VMc